closing date: 25 April 2022
location: Burgersfort, Limpopo
1. Timeously obtain vendor prices that comply with the Tender conditions and specifications
2. Assist with the adjudication of Vendors for inclusion in the Region’s tenders.
3. Provide Tender support, preparation and analysis according to Tender specifications and requirements.
4. Build Strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
5. Develop and maintain supplier sub-contractor database.
6. Assist in finding alternative suppliers and materials.
7. Meet with Potential Vendor representatives to improve product knowledge and negotiate buying options.
8. Assist the Procurement Manager and Buyer where necessary with contract buying.
1. National Diploma in Construction Management
2. 1-2 Years working experience in Sub-Contractor Procurement with Building and Civils experience
3. Attention to Detail
4. Proactive service orientated attitude
5. Excellent Negotiation Skills
6. Must have own Transport